Seminar: Mortgage Forbearance Options
Local Real Estate Agents Edwina Winter and Kelly Lang recently partnered up to create SC Home Resource Center. In their day to day encounters they realized that there wasn’t a reliable source for information about what is happening right now with mortgage forbearance options and felt an urgent need to educate consumers. They have partnered with local legal and mortgage experts to give you all of the information you need to help you stay in your home! If you're not making mortgage payments right now or if you're going to be unable to make future payments, you need to listen in on this seminar!
Here's a list of our topics:
1.What is Forbearance?
2. What is the process?
3. Is forbearance a forgivable debt?
4. What happens at the end of your forbearance period?
5. What happens to your credit/ability to refinance if you chose Forbearance?
6. If you lose your job later this summer/fall, will forbearance still be an option?
7. What is Foreclosure?
8. Is Forbearance a type of foreclosure?
9. What is a Short Sale?
10. When does a short sale make sense?
11. How do I start the process of a Short Sale?
12. Do all Mortgage companies have the same Forbearance policies?
13. Can you negotiate with your Mortgage company?
14. Should you refinance and pull out equity instead of Forbearance?
15. What are some legal issues that might arise for someone in Forbearance?
16. Who should they reach out to if these arise?
17. What should people be looking out for in regards to predatory lending?
18. What is really going to happen to home equity?
Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker Realty are independent contractor sales associates, not employees. ©2020 Coldwell Banker Realty. All Rights Reserved. Coldwell Banker Realty fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Owned by a subsidiary of NRT LLC. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker Logo are registered service marks owned by Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC.
Never miss a community event with the GICC Newsletter. Conveniently emailed directly to your favorite email address. Sign up to receive the #FunChamber newsletter.